Ground-up development of the global publisher's platform
Working together with Penguin’s global marketing team and technical groups it was a genuine privilege to partner with a publisher whose timeless and distinctive brand has been part of my experience since I could first read.
We developed a brief for a new web platform that would achieve the following;
- A much-simplified CMS workflow for the diverse and large ecosystem of Imprints
- A full tool kit to enable editors, assistants, and designers to take control of their presence
- Complete integration with Penguin/PRH’s powerful API tools
- Empower content managers and editors to effortlessly draw from the huge PRH database of works
- An additional interface created in the WordPress content editor
- Simple-to-use bespoke tools in the familiar WP editor to create rich, dynamic, and engaging UX
This was all successfully delivered and deployed on the live platform and has already proven to be popular with Penguin.com teams, imprints, and users.